That is correct. Outside of the occasional elephant seal that hauls out on whatever is suitable on Peter I or the lost penguin (seldom), there is nothing on Peter I in the way of wildlife. South Shetlands, on the other hand, is crammed full of wildlife. I was just there last month and it is awesome!

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernie McClenny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Zack Widup'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 4:17 PM
Subject: RE: [DX-CHAT] [DX-NEWS] Xpedition Recommendations

If I remember correctly there is no wild life on Peter One Island.  I think
Bob said all the wild life is in the Shetland Islands for this trip.

Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
         - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html