If it were found to be that the person did it deliberately (sabotage or
jealousy, etc) they should be removed from the DXCC program!  Also if I knew
the person was living in my area he/she would be shunned from any activities
by me or my clubs!  I would never work them again and a QSL couldn't be
issued to so a low life.  The person(s) who did this did more damage to
Amateur Radio, DXCC and DXing than someone who operated illegally from a
rare one.  We don't need that type of person(?) involved in AR or DX.

73
Bernie

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html