> I believe he should be banned from DXCC for life for unsportsmanlike
> conduct.  I know some people take DXCC very seriously, but a
> hit man is a little much  :.)

He should be treated like the gold old boys in West Virginia treat
those who stick their nose in where it doesn't belong ... either
shot or pushed down an abandoned mine shaft never to be heard from
again.  For this fool, whoever he is, to waste as much of out tax
dollars as was wasted on the "Club Fed" report on a private vendetta
is obscene.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV