QSL V51AS ---> The new QSL route [425DXN 823] should be all right effective 10 March. Send your cards to Frank Steinhauser, Schlossstr. 68A, 82140 Olching, Germany and be prepared to wait a bit: this is not a QSL manager, so it may be up to four months before you will hear back from Frank, but it is a reliable route. [TNX WE7K]

Richard Diddams wrote:

Does V51AS respond to QSL cards? I noticed he has had over 67,000 hits on QRZ.COM. I've worked him on a couple of bands and sent registered mailed (with green stamps) and no response. Does he have a mail problem and it doesn't get to him? Anyone else having difficulty receiving QSLs from V51AS? 73, Dick - W7QHE

--
Ronald Loneker Sr.- KA2BZS
#1DXCC Honor Roll - 9BDXCC