  Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag
von DAVE WHITE
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. März 2007 10:56
  An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; dx-chat@njdxa.org
  Betreff: Re: [DX-CHAT] V51AS

  Frank is a very good QSLer - however he has a problem with mail theft.

  Don't make your envelope look anything like ham radio, so don't mention
callsigns, fold any dollar bills in black paper etc.  Even better send
recorded.

  Regards

  Dave G0OIL

  Richard Diddams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Does V51AS respond to QSL cards?  I noticed he has had over 67,000 hits
on QRZ.COM.

    I've worked him on a couple of bands and sent registered mailed (with
green stamps) and no response.  Does he have a mail problem and it doesn't
get to him?

    Anyone else having difficulty receiving QSLs from V51AS?

    73, Dick - W7QHE