Larry Van Horn wrote: "The best part of it all, I hear their callsigns and I can determine first
hand who the DX idiot are."

While I'm not in disagreement, I propose that you're "preaching to the choir"? Those that fit your description, most likely don't subscribe to this, or any other, reflector? Obtaining, if possible, the aforementioned "DX idiot" email address, and a "private" email, to them, could possibly have far more success, than post's to this, or, any other reflector?

73, Shelby - K4WW