Folks, it appears we're heading for a 37 cent first class stamp in the near future,
likely by June 30'th from what I've read, for domestic mail.  Thus, remember this as
you send in SASEs, as given the time lag to getting cards out,  etc, one you send
today could easily require an extra 3 cents to return to you.

Also, has ANYONE HEARD of a corresponding foreign postage increase from the 80 cents
(60 cents Canada/Mexico) that is in place currently?   While I don't seen anything
definitive, it's clear that a lot of the postage rates are going up.  I've got a query
into the USPS...but if anyone gets a heads up, please let us (and ME!) know!

73
Steve

Steve Wheatley KU9C
PO Box 5953