----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Wheatley KU9C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "dx qsl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "DX Reflector - SUBMIT"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:56 PM
Subject: [DX-NEWS] US SASE postage increase

> Folks, it appears we're heading for a 37 cent first class stamp in the
near future, likely by June 30'th from what I've read, for domestic mail.
Thus, remember this as you send in SASEs, as given the time lag to getting
cards out,  etc, one you send today could easily require an extra 3 cents to
return to you.

> Also, has ANYONE HEARD of a corresponding foreign postage increase from
the 80 cents (60 cents Canada/Mexico) that is in place currently?   While I
don't seen anything definitive, it's clear that a lot of the postage rates
are going up.  I've got a query into the USPS...but if anyone gets a heads
up, please let us (and ME!) know!