At 15:56 -0500 22/03/2002, Steven Wheatley KU9C wrote:

>Also, has ANYONE HEARD of a corresponding foreign postage increase
>from the 80 cents (60 cents Canada/Mexico) that is in place
>currently?

My local postmistress told me that it would go up to 85 cents.
--
73, Fred Stevens K2FRD
Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand.
The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat.
You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles.
The wireless is the same, only without the cat."
                                                       - Albert Einstein