Gary,
I think you might have an idea worth trying.  I do
think it probably should be on DXChat...and I'm certain
our sponsors will move it there shortly.  Will be interesting
to hear others thoughts on the subject.  Even if it doesn't
prove to be of great value, it might be interesting to
have some additional background info, FWIW.

Good idea..
73
Tony, W4FOA