Pete,
I am not picking on you directly.  I am however using your situation so
that others may learn.  In a situation like this I would highly
recommend that you send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  This is the e-mail
address to the DXCC Desk.  Usually Bill Moore, NC1L, will be the person
who responds.  They are the horse's mouth so to speak and can tell you
exactly why.  It could be a mistake with the computer, this happens
sometimes.  Or it could be that they have not received the proper paper
work.  It is also possible that the situation is pending, meaning they
have the paper work but are trying to make a decision.  The DXCC Desk
should never send the cards back with no explanation.  That would be a
huge mistake.  If the reason was "Invalid Date Range" then my guess is
that the XW0X license has several valid time frames and your card does
not fall in any of those time frames.  I know that Hiroo's license has
been issued several times and usually only for 30 days at a time.

By reading your note below it sounds to me that Hiroo needs to submit
paper work to the DXCC Desk for the time frame of your QSO.  But again I
stress the best and most accurate way is to ask the DXCC Desk.  Again I
don't mean to pick on you but to tell everyone who has a question to
submit them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  That is the reason for the e-mail
address.  Hopefully now most people who are interested in DXCC will now
know.

73
Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor or The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.