From: "Robert Larson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "B.Peter Treml" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "DX-News" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"DX-List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] [DX] XW0X

Hi Pete,

       Another question..  How did you get so lucky as to get a card from
XW0X?

I worked him on 5 Feb. 02 on 10 meters, SSB and also on 17 Feb. 02 on 10
meters,

CW.  Both sent with the requested 2 IRC's, the later  card also enclosing a

duplicate card for the 1st QSO.  Nothing received in return yet.

        If I get it, is it a "good contact"?

        Also worked XW1HS on 10 in July and card was sent to E21EIC. Any

reports out there on these QSL's.

73,
Bob  K2TK