I have 2 questions concerning dx4win.  I used the reports for dxcc and
listed the countries worked.  I noticed Kuwait is showing up as not
being worked even thought I have a valid qso in the log.  I deleted it
and reentered hoping that would fix it but it did not.

The 2nd question is exactly what do I need to do or what can dx4win do
to help me throught the dxcc application process.  From reading the
manual I believe I need to mark all my cards I am going to get check as
submitted and them print the list of submitted contacts (hopefully 100).
Any more thoughts or corrections?

Thanks for your time and patience,
Jeff Baker
KG4ENR