> Jeff,
>   My advice, regardless of what the program can do, is to set
> up a small spreadsheet with the call, prefix, band and mode
> typed in by hand.

Huh? By hand?  OUCH!  DX4WIN will print out the list in a form
acceptable by the ARRL.  You REALLY feel proud, but frustrated, standing
in the line at the checkers' booth at Dayton with your neatly printed
form while the checkers are trying to decipher the scrawled lists made
by those in front of you!  Then he smiles at your nice list and it's
amazing how much faster your list is processed!  Then when you get the
sheet from the ARRL, you just go through line by line clicking the
DX4WIN SUBMITTED to CHECKED.

One of the beauties of the program!  (No flames please - I know some
guys like to use the spreadsheets.)  73