Larry, I share your concerns.

It would be wonderful if DX4WIN could color code the qsl manager to make it
easy to see if:

Black - came with DX4WIN
Red - You entered it
Green - You imported it
Blue - From GO list (external data)
Orange - From CD Rom (external data)

Have any overwrites go to the notes for this call.

The same is especially true for 2nd qsl dates if the old qsl date would go
to the notes for this qso.  I have a hard time knowing when I have sent the
third card and have no record of the first two.

At the present cost for qsl's, any way to be sure the data is accurate and
easy to find where errors come from, would save the price of DX4WIN in a few
months.

I really think a version of the GO LIST that is directly compatable with the
DX4WIN qsl manager database is the best answer, but that would be very
difficult for both John and Paul to do and ensure that everyone was paid for
their efforts

The updates that have been provided all look to be from the 425DX News.