Dear All,

A non related DX4Win question, if that's OK!!! I have been a radio
amateur since 1970, but only passed the morse test in March this year,
so I have only had access to HF bands since then. My knowledge of
seasonal band conditions is thus limited. I have been using 20m a lot
and have found this a great band. In last week or so it has been DEAD!
Is this normal for this time of year or is sun spot activity very bad,
or is my rig at fault! Before I start investigating my rig I though I
would ask all you experts out there first!

Your comments awaited....

73's de Tony M0DQZ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---