I really enjoy the upgrade, however recently a problem has appeared. I worked
ST0RY and HU1M this last week and all looked good. About 2 days after logging
the QSOs they disappeared from the Country Window. At the same time the DX
Spot window changed and indicated they had never been worked. The log still
shows them as worked as well as the Other QSO window.
Any ideas?

Randy AB6L

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---