I have a question for the members of the reflector-

If I have a number of QSOs with the label flag set for printing, can I=20
somehow use that same collection of calls to generate mailing address =
labels
drawn=20
from one of the CD ROM call address databases and later (or at the same=20
time) print the QSO labels.

The online help describes how to connect QSL manager addresses with =
calls,
but I did not find directions on how to connect a call and the =
corresponding
address from "Ham Call" or similar call database.

Any suggestions on how to do this from within DX4WIN would be =
appreciated.

It may be that such a feature is not a part of the current product. If =
that
is the case, does anyone know how to export the calls which have been
selected in DX4WIN and use them as input to a program that does such =
address
matching and label generation.

The objective is to have a selected group of QSOs for which QSL labels =
are
printed and somehow not have to re-enter that list in a different =
program to
generate address labels for the QSLs. I think that some persons have =
done
this (maybe not persons using DX4WIN) because I get cards which have
computer printed QSL labels and computer printed address labels.

Tod, K=D8TO