First, thank you, Paul, for making the best logging software better still.
I know, having been a programmer, how difficult it is to "get it all right."
I am particularly pleased with the fixes for the mailed cutoff date, and set
a filter when double click in the Country window.  Looking over the list of
enhancements over 5.03, I see many improvements for which I have waited!

That said, here are two categories for your consideration:

1. Existing 6.02 problems (under Windows XP Home anyway)
o PSK31 mouse double click still does not populate the QSO window fields
properly (known bug)
o If my packet, RTTY or rotator window fails to open (local problem with USB
ports and RF), the next time I open DX4WIN those windows are all over the
place, not where they belong.  I have to re-set them.
o The packet, and maybe RTTY, input area does not remember its size setting.
It must be reset every time I open DX4WIN (already reported).
o PF3 causes a large DOS box to appear before the callsign/lookup window
appears when DX4WIN is opened with a shortcut.  Changing the Startin folder
does not help.  If DX4WIN is opened directly from the .exe file, no DOS
window appears.  This problem has also been reported.
o Re above, if I set Automatic Update, a search begins on the first
character typed with no delay, which ties things up for a while and prevents
me from completing typing the call

2. Wish List
o Green-reverse spots when not confirmed even when the contact contributes
to nothing (as discussed)
o Ability to copy a few lines from the packet window so I can paste them
into a manager's address window
o Ability to customize fields and their sequence in the Same Call window (I
would like to add QSL method, Label?, etc.)
o See local time in the DX Sunrise/Sunset - Info window -- wasn't that there
once?
o Revert the map to 5.03 where I could see a highlighted country much more
clearly
o Double click on RTTY fields to populate QSO fields
o Use gray for disabled modes/bands only.  Use black for confirmed mode and
band.  Be able to ignore both.
o Station worked as part of SWL card

73, John, K2CIB