Don,

It is all there in 5.03 already.

1. File preferences | QSO | Searching | QSO Date: select 'Range'

2. In QSO Window: F8 to start a search

3. Select 80M in the band

4. Select N for confirmed

5. Select 01/01/1950 or something for QSL date (indicates card has been sent)

6. Enter  01/01/2000 in the date and press Enter

Because of step 1, you get a prompt for the ending date; enter 01/01/2003

If the logbook window is open, you will see a list of all QSOs matching your
criteria;
PgUp and PgDn in the QSO Window will show you the different QSOs.

There is a lot more you can do with searching; read the on-line help and the
user's guide
about filters, selections. Also check Mailed cutoff and worked cutoff in File |
Preferences | Personal.

Paul