Hi,

I think that ......
The BIGGEST problem is MICROSOFT !!!!!!
because
I setup a triple boot computer (also this time microsoft wasn't capable
without a modify in the boot.ini)
because there were 2 betatesters that had this problem also in one of the
beta releases
under Windows2000 (PRO)
I was running WINDOWS2000 PRO and had this problem, Paul fixed this in a
next release
and the problem was gone for all of us.

Been testing since the first message on the reflector now under

W98SE
Windows 2000 PRO
Windows XP PRO

and I can't get it to crash,

NO Problem also under WINDOWS ME ..... I read

ONLY it crashes under WINDOWS 2000 and WINDOWS XP -- HOME EDITION

73 Guy ON4AOI

BAND DECODER and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/banddecoder.htm

DX4WIN soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dx4win.htm

DX4WIN, WRITELOG, WF1B & RITTY CW & RTTY interfaces at
http://www.on4aoi.be/keyer.htm

ARSWIN link and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/web7.htm

DXTELNET soft and related stuff at
http://www.on4aoi.be/dxt.htm

MY SALESPAGE with radioamateur & computer parts
http://www.on4aoi.be/sale.htm