--- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I lean towards Rogers view. I would like to see the Country Data  corredt.
> And let the contest cheaters deal og along their merry way.

John, Roger et. al.

I can certainly see your point.  However, look in your QSL collection for UA9S
and UA9W cards.  I'll bet more of them say Zone 17 (incorrect) than Zone 16.
When such a card shows up in the award checker's hand, what should it count as?

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC
I can certainly see your point.  However, look in your QSL collection for
UA9S
and UA9W cards.  I'll bet more of them say Zone 17 (incorrect) than Zone 16.
When such a card shows up in the award checker's hand, what should it count
as?

73 - Jim AD1C

====

My curiosity piqued by this thread, I dug out the shoeboxes:

I had no UA9S cards!
RW9WA (1990) zone 17
RV9WB (1994) zone 17
RV9WT (1998) zone 17