Jim, Pete and everyone else who answered my question.  Thank you.  Here
is my problem though.  My last DXCC record sheet, status, has been lost.
  I am trying to get a copy of it.  The ARRL won't give it to me.  They
are telling me I have to get it off LoTW.  However, it isn't there.
Now, I am told you have to upload logs to access your account.  I have
no way to do that.

Catch 22 situation.  I am totally pissed off at the ARRL for their
position here.  I have been a member for years, I make regular
contributions to the BPL fund, etc.  This is no way to treat a member.
Sad situation.

Thanks for listening to my frustrations.

Steve, N4JQQ