[EMAIL PROTECTED]
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sun Nov 21 12:20:57 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Nov 21 12:26:52 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Release 9 of DX4WIN Country File available

It's been a long time coming, but Release 9 of the DX4WIN country file is
finally ready.  You can download it from:

   http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/#Country

The revision history is extensive, I won't list it here, but you can see it at:

   http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/history.htm

The IOTA database should be current.  Lots of QSL managers were cleaned up
from the last release, thanks to I0MWI for his help (there is still more
work for me to do, however).

Please let me know of any additions or corrections, preferably those you
can confirm from a QSL card.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com