N1MM Logger requires (as do other programs incorporating MMTTY) that the
RTTY program be downloaded separately, rather then being distributed along
with the logging program, then installed separately.  This does NOT violate
the intent of MMTTY's author.  How you use the freeware program is up to
you.  Providing use of the freeware program to port data to another program
is a different issue, IMHO.

73
Joe
WD?M