From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of J F Samuels
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 03:16
To: Juha Rantanen; DX4WIN List Server
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] RTTY

I disagree.  To require two computers, or two serial ports, or a dummyup
serial program and all that shenanigans to make it work, is not integration.

Even the PSK31 window no longer works properly.  In previous versions I
could click on a call and have it copy to the QSO Call window.  That, at
least, was somewhat integrated.  It is broken now.

In another post someone said they could use their MFJ TNC while logging in
DX4WIN.  That is what I said I did with my KAM, but that is also not
integration -- the two don't talk to each other.

John, K2CIB