From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue Feb 21 17:17:41 2006
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Floyd Sense)
Date: Tue Feb 21 17:19:30 2006
Subject: [Dx4win] Internet Callsign lookup

Hi John.  I never tried it before, but did so after reading your post.  It
works fine for me.  Make sure you have the address specified as:
http://www.qrz.com/ .  If you leave off the slash at the end, the string
passed to QRZ will have the call appended directly to the .com and you'll
get the dreaded page not found error in your browser.

73, Floyd - K8AC