Dear Art,

Further to posting as below, first part I have resolved, if I wish an
address label to be printed for a direct QSO where there is no QSL
manager, then I press F3 and in pop up box, go Alt + m, and in the
resulting pop up box paste the address. Then when printing labels,
address label (as well as QSO label) is produced. Looking in DX4Win QSO
info window, it appears QSL manager is same as QSO callsign, however
this is internal info and not printed on QSO label.

So that's resolved (I think)!!!!

Would appreciate peoples comments on second half of my question. THANKS!

73's de Tony G8DQZ

Art,

Thanks for info, OK I have done this and now when I print QSL labels,
all those going direct, where there is a QSL manager, now result in two
labels being produced, (1) for QSL card with QSO info and (2) address
label for QSL manager. Great and thanks !!!

Clearly I only need address labels to be produced for direct cards. So
now any direct card with a QSL manager prints off an address label. So
how do I automatically print off an address label where the contact does
not have a QSL manager???

Which file keeps this information within the save directory of DX4WIN,
because I assume that when I am upgradeing the software (and QSL manager
updates?) I need to save this information??

One final question, if I may. With preferances for external data, I have
it checked.

For Callsign look up I have : http://www.qrx.com/callsign?QSL=  By
hitting F3 and return, a web brousers opens giving me contact
information.

For QSL manager lookup address, I have : http://www.qrz.com/  If I have
highlighted QSL manager and hit F3, pop up box appears, if I then hit
return nothing happens, I am not directed to QRZ.COM to locate managers
details.

Any thoughts??

Thanks 73's de Tony G8DQZ