Jim,

The official who composed the Greek prefix did not know his ITU
Radio Regulations, which state that it must consist of two
characters and one digit, e.g. J42. Still you will have to deal
with it.

For temporary licenses. however, there is no limit set for the
length of the suffix. It does not take much knowledge of human
nature to realize that worse is still to come!

73.
Kjell, PB3SM - SM6CPI

Reisert AD1C

http://www.ad1c.us