OK, it now works.  Thanks to Gary, VE1RGB and Bob, W5OV.  I could have
sworn I was doing it exactly as Kostas and Gary mentioned in step by step
fashion.  But Bob put it in narrative form and somehow that worked.  As I
mentioned to Bob, I'm absolutely convinced I was doing the Countries/Update
before trying the Mappings, but maybe my brain was seeing something that
wasn't there, don't know.  Anyway, problem solved.  Still don't like the
process, but I'll save these emails because there will probably be more
countries/entities in 2008.

73 and THANKS, Joe KQ3F