From: Joe Stepansky
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:34 PM
Subject: [Dx4win] Unable to add FJ

I've been unable to add FJ.  I've changed the FJ mapping in FS to end on
12/13/2007.  That took.  But when I attempted to add FJ (with the help
screen open), I was able to enter the initial mapping, but when I attempt
to add a mapping (as instructed by the Help screen), I get no entry
boxes.  The Mappings tab appears, but it's all gray, no boxes to enter any
data.  So I save the changes and exit, shut down DX4Win, reopen it, and FJ
is not there.

I'm able to repeat this on every occasion.  The callsigns tab is also
completely gray when open.  I'm in Advanced mode and my version is 6.03.  I
won't bother to ask why this is such a convoluted and counterintuitive
provess.

73, Joe KQ3F