You can export both files to text files, ADIF or something, and use a file compare utility. There are several on the internet to choose from.

I used to do this when my country count was different after upgrading.

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org

AC0W wrote:
Does anyone have solution for comparing 2 DX4WIN log files to find entries
that are different?
Short version of the story. Somewhere along the line a lot of the state data
was deleted from many of my U.S. entries. By the time I discovered it was
too late to go back and use one of the back up files as they all had the
same change. Plus I also have added many more entries between when the
incident occurred and when I discovered it.
Up until now I had been manually going through each log entry to correct.
However, last night I found an older log file that is still intact with all
the correct state data. Now if I can just find some way to compare the files
and make notes of the differences it would help speed up the process of
fixing the file.
Thanks,
Bill
AC0W