Many thanks dear Kostas
Now, I now the right ports and maybe more simply to build a cable.
I received an answer from Randy W8FN (many thanks Randy) about Winkey and I
have bought one today, because he says Winkey is a very good sollution.
Very soon a I will tell you about de history end a how it is.

Well, I hope meet you very soon on QRG, or personally... tanks my friend

73, PT2CC Mac from Brasilia - Brasil