Van: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
Namens Dick Flanagan
Verzonden: zondag 8 maart 2009 1:23
Aan: Paul van der Eijk
CC: dx4win list
Onderwerp: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN in DEMO mode

At 04:10 PM 3/7/2009, Paul van der Eijk wrote:
 >Again, looking at the code, the license status is checked when the
 >program starts. Licensing can fail with a bad license file or mismatch
 >in the 'checksum' of the executable. In the code, I do not see a
 >possibility of changing the license back to demo mode. When the program
 >runs, you can delete the license file, and the program does not switch
 >into demo mode.

I have my D4W shortcut in my Windows system tray (to the left, next
to the Start button).  From there it only takes a single click to run
the program.  However, sometimes I double-click on the icon out of
habit and D4W will almost always start-up in Demo mode.  There is
obviously something going on with the almost simultaneous
start-up.  When that happens I simply Exit the Demo copy, restart D4W
with a single click and all is good.

Dick
--
Dick Flanagan K7VC