The Help problem was fixed in later versions of 7.  Check the shortcut
icon that starts DX4WIN and make sure that "Start in" is the same path
as the program target.

I think #2 is correct, will have to get back to you on #3 if no one
else does first.

- Jim

Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us