Import works perfectly Kostas,
Just tried with the 2 adifs you sended me

Its important to put a dummy qso in group 0 when you start
Then create all the new groups you need 1-2-3-4 etc
In your case don´t use ¨warning and stop¨ but the second option
In the pull down menu when you import,

This has something to do with the regional settings in short words
(, and .) are different with USA Keyb and European Keyboards when importing
In the wrong direction for the freq field, Paul is aware of this