Mike,
With a little hardware it is possible to have 2 rotators and other antennas
Connected to dx4win.
Let us assume that you have only 1 radio and identical rotators.

In preferences|radio tab|set the second radio equal to the first radio
In preferences|CW tab|set the RADIO 1/2 signal to lpt1-2 or 3 (reverse can
be set also)
Save and exit
Now you can switch from radio1 to radio2 with ctrl+shift+F12 even it is the
same radio
But when You do this PIN 14 of the selected LPT port is low (radio1) and
high (radio2)
If you connect a relay to pin14 you can switch the serialport from motor1 to
motor2
Also antennas can be switch via this way.

Guy ON4AOI