Hi Mel,

I can understand your frustration, but if the "demo mode" problem I had
actually was caused by my inadvertently opening two sessions of the
program simultaneously, I wouldn't be so quick to call it a DX4WIN
bug...it's probably more of an operator-error, Windows system-error
issue, which I intend to avoid assiduously in the future!  If, on the
other hand, the same thing happens spontaneously without any apparent
provocation, then perhaps it would be (was?) something Paul could fix.
Personally, this is the first time I've ever experienced this in many,
many years of using DX4WIN...so I've never seen it happen without the
double-open, operator-goof that I just performed.  And the loss of data
was my own fault.  A simple hit of the "Print Screen" key would have
saved an image of my displayed log which I could have re-entered.

DX4WIN is still at the top of my list of logging programs, no question.

Greg KTØK