De: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net em nome de ON4AOI
Enviada: sex 25/12/2009 09:56
Para: 'David Kozinn, K2DBK'
Cc: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Assunto: Re: [Dx4win] 8.03 CW Keying problems.

Hi David,
For those that have this problem I can suggest the following

COM(x), PTT DELAY = 1 (should never be set to 0), DTR = CW KEYING , RTS =
PTT
(DTR and RTS can be reversed if the comport outputs are reversed connected)
(This is related to the CW|circuit diagram in the helpfile)

If this doesn´t work ........ then you need to take a full backup of the
DX4W803 directory
On another device (USB stick-network drive etc........)

If you are sure that all is on save place
Goto DX4W803|SAVE directory and DELETE DX4WIN.CFG and DX4WIN.INI
Close DX4WIN
Restart DX4WIN and setup everything like you feel it should be
Radio-packet-cw etc, check out if CW is working now.
B4 saving in preferences write also a dx4win.ini file.
Close DX4WIN again
Go again with explorer into DX4W803|SAVE directory and DELETE DX4WIN.CFG
Restart dx4win
Goto preferences and merge the ini file that you have written a few minutes
b4
If it worked in your first setup it should do it now also,
Why I suggest this is because sometimes some previous settings remain in the
CFG and INI
Files, they doesn´t belong there anymore

Guy ON4AOI