I've tried to install DX4WIN 8.03 on a fresh upgrade (ie "everything
XP" was moved to WINDOWS.OLD) of 32 bit Windows 7 Home Premium

I still get a pop up message every time I start DX4WIN:

DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM FROM AN UNKNOWN PUBLISHER
TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS COMPUTER ?

I installed it as C:/dx4win803 as it suggests.

I right clicked before installing and set RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR for the
LPT driver installer, the MS redistributable installer and DX4WIN.

I set the application as RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR once installed.

Is this the way it runs (with an annoying pop up every time you start
it) or did I miss something ?

Thanks
Matt WV1K