William,

For me DX4WIN works great with my Asus 64bit with Windows 7 Professional.

My Asus has two discs.
Standard C and solid state D.
My DX4WIN is installed on
"D:\Program Files\dx4w804"

I think it will be better to use the
"C:\Program Files (x86)" directory
for DX4WIN. The reason - much simple installation.

I´am using two radios.
First Radio 1 as local, the second Radio 2 remotely controlled.
Antenna Rotator, RTTY, PSK31, CW nad RTTY keying works OK.

Only one problem I have is that DX4WIN can´t identify the right radio
for CW keying.
The reason - LPT port is missing on (not only my) notebook.
DX4WIN use LPT port for Radio 1 / Radio 2 signal.

73,

Milan