I upgrade to 8.04  I also switched PC's.

Pulled all ini files etc to new PC all is working well...rotor controls,
internet etc. Where I'm running into conflict is in the radio control.

Let me preface this by saying the rig control is working as it should in
all other programs I use. Writelog, MMTTY..etc

What is happening is this...WHILE I tune the radios frequency knob...The
cursor blinks and freq reads as it should. If I STOP tuning..cursor
stops blinking and radio times out.

I made NO changes to the rig settings and as a stated I used the ini
file from my other pc.

Anyone with some thoughts?

Kirk