Hi Folks,

I have been on vacation since 12/22 and just returned home yesterday.
It is going to take me a while to catch up on the E-mail I have
missed, so please be patient.

I understand that the ARRL has released a new DXCC award for 2012
called the Diamond DXCC:

   http://www.arrl.org/diamond-dxcc

I have not read any of the reflector postings and have only skimmed
the award rules.  I assume people want to know how to track this award
in DX4WIN.

The easiest way to track this award in DX4WIN would be for me to
create a custom award module listing all 231 Diamond DXCC entities.
This is similar to what I did for the Fred Fish Memorial Award (6
meter VUCC).  You will be able to set the custom award fields for the
DXCC entities you work that qualify for the award, but there will be
no spot filtering, etc. in DX4WIN.  However, you could still generate
a needed list report, for example.

The ARRL also has an Excel spreadsheet you can download to track your
progress.  I could do something similar to what I do for CQ DX
Marathon, i.e. a program to filter the QSOs from an ADIF file you
export from DX4WIN, into a similarly-formatted spreadsheet file that
you could copy/paste into the ARRL spreadsheet.

Either of these two solutions will take me some time to implement.
Please be patient and I'll try to have something before the end of the
month.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us