From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of ALAN ZACK
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 03:31
To: 'Jim Reisert AD1C'; 'DX4WIN Reflector'
Cc: Violette, Daniel R
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] ARRL Diamond DXCC Challenge

Diamond DXCC Challenge Award
I kind of forgot about this until I was just looking around the ARRL Awards
page.
If I am reading correctly you can still submit your application anytime
during 2013.
I have found the Diamond DXCC Challenge Award excel worksheet scorecard on
the ARRL website. I wonder if there is a quick way to import entries from
DX4WIN to this excel scorecard as is done with the CQ DX Marathon conversion
program. Has anyone found a simple way to get the info either to this score
card or some sort of a list that can be submitted as the Diamond DXCC
Challenge Award record sheet that is meant to be filled out manually?

I am also confused with what is the challenge shown on my LOTW account
status. On the bottom of the list in the awards column there is a challenge
line that shows AWARDED: 947, TOTAL---/CURRENT 957. I don't know what this
is. Is it related to the Diamond DXCC Challenge Award?

TIA & 73

Alan, K7ACZ