  From: Rick Murphy
  To: Kostas Stamatis
  Cc: REFLECTOR dx4win
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Problem with LOTW and DX4WIN listing comparison?

  Kostas,
  I started to give the same reply, but that program does not do what George is
asking for.

  What George wants is to make a DXCC submission that includes "card-in-hand"
QSLs only. He would like a report from DX4WIN that includes just those cards,
not including confirmations that might be covered by LoTW confirmations.
  73,
      -Rick