From: "Vanderydt Theo" <on4...@skynet.be>
To: "Mel (ve2dc)" <ve...@videotron.ca>
Cc: <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN networking

Not true! It all depends on how you configure Dropbox on both computers. I
have Dropbox on my PC and Laptop and only the .DXL file gets updated on my
Laptop. When i by mistake would make any chances to my SAVE file on my
Laptop nothing happens on my PC because that is how i want it. Besides that,
i always have a backup in cyberspace in case both my PC and Laptop should
crash.

Theo ON4ATW