Mel,
<<Very bad idea if the programs are open simultaneously>>
This is not true it can work perfect if the user doesn´t make mistakes .....

But first my answer to Glyn GW0ANA his question,
The way you expect it to work (updating all 3 instandly) is NOT supported
without tricks or workarounds
But it can be done if the user is alert all the time.

I am NOT going to explain in detail how to setup all because there are always
small risks and you need to spent money
but I am running DX4WIN daily on 4 computers with only one log and never had
any problem.
In short how to:

PC1 is the server (with SSD drive)
You need to buy for instance RealVNC or Radmin or you can use Teamviewer(free)
I have bought licenses for all 3 but prefer Radmin (screen delay is nearly 0
when using digital modes)
PC1 is started up with Radmin server (I only reboot this PC once in a month, no
updates allowed)
DX4WIN is started and running 24/24 (with dropbox for backup etc)

PC2
Here I start Radmin viewer and take over the screen from PC1

PC3
Here I also start Radmin viewer and take over the screen from PC1

PC4
PC5
-
-
-

You can type on any computer and all others are updating without delay.
After each qso I log I have the habit to use ALT-S (qso is written to disk and
also dropbox is updated)

Without delay means that you must have reliable network and if you do it from
remote location high speed internet

Guy ON4AOI

Very bad idea if the programs are open simultaneously.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1Vanderydt Theo <on4...@skynet.be>
wrote:There is a workaround to have a constant backup/copy of your files on a
second machine if you install Dropbox.
Dropbox is FREE.
Here is the link =>
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEyNDExNTQwOQ?src=global9