I wonder if there are any DX4WIN users out there who also make submissions
to their IOTA card checker for IOTA credits.

I know I can use the REPORT GENERATOR: IOTA: SUBMISSIONS and get a list of
IOTA contacts that I have marked for submission in the bottom of the main
logging window. I also know I can download this report as a excel file. Now
after I made my submission I have 249 IOTA's confirmed for credit. Now I
need to change the status of these 249 contacts from S to C. Is there an
easy way to do this other than change each contact individually?

Also is there an easy way to export IOTA QSO data from DX4WIN to a file to
import to the IOTA webpage submissions page? Presently I use the excel file
I generate from DX4WIN and manually type in the data for each QSO into the
IOTA submissions page.

After my submissions are completed by RSGB IOTA I can download a .csv file
of my IOTA credits. Is there any way I can use this .csv file to import to
DX4WIN to change my submission status from S to C?

Below is an example of the .csv file data that I can get from the IOTA web
pages if this info could be used to update DX4WIN other than doing it
manually:

Ref. No.

Callsign

          Date and UTC

AF-001

3B6RF

5/15/2001 3:10

All bands

QSL

Accepted

AF-002

FT5ZH

11/30/1998 23:49

All bands

QSL

Accepted

AF-004

EA8ZS

7/28/2007 22:19

All bands

Contest

Accepted

AF-011

FT5GA

9/16/2009 19:17

All bands

QSL

Accepted

AF-014

CQ9T

7/28/2007 22:21

All bands

Contest

Accepted

DX4WIN works FB for tracking, updating, importing and exporting LOTW data
and credits. Is there any way to do the same for IOTA credits?

TIA and 73

Alan, K7ACZ