On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM, ALAN ZACK <k7...@cox.net> wrote:

> I cannot just click on the Award flags button in the Award field select IOTA
> mixed and in the Action field select Submitted -> Checked. This will change
> ALL the S to C. But not all my IOTA's have been processed or approved so some
> will have to remain as S until they are approved. Right now I have a total of
> 517 IOTA's confirmed in my DX4WIN log. I have 249 credited or approved in the
> RSGB IOTA website database with 6 pending from 2012 IOTA Contest. In DX4WIN
> all 517 IOTA's still show S because I have not gone thru and manually changed
> them. I can't change them ALL from S to C because I still have 262 IOTA's
> outstanding that I have not as yet submitted for credit to RSGB.
>
> I was just hoping there was a better way of doing this similar to how DX4WIN
> processes LOTW uploads and credits.

Hi Alan,

Sorry, I've been too busy to follow all of this thread.  I'm sure you
have read this:

http://dx4win.ad1c.us/appnotes/dxcc.html

The IOTA award flags should work exactly the same.  Is there some
reason you can not follow this same methodology with IOTA?  When you
generate the submission, you can then filter on the IOTA award flags
(F8) then output the submitted credits in whatever format you need,
either by exporting ADIF, or using the Logbook window with the desired
fields.

I don't understand why you have so many IOTA marked as Submitted,
when, as you claim, you "have not as yet submitted for credit to
RSGB."  Maybe you'd be better off clearing out all the IOTA award
flags, then only setting the ones for which you have received credit
to "C".  249 is less than (517-249) which you'd now have to
"unsubmit".

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us