Dx4win UNFORTUNATELLY does not support omnirig. I am asking for omnirig support the last 3-4 years... Anyway maybe a solution use a software (I am sure you will find a number of the to internet) to split the real com port (this whether the radio is connected) to 2 virtual ports: one for dx4win and one for omnirig. Personally I have not tried this solution because I use a microkeyer which already uses virtual ports and I am afraid that using another program doing the same will confuse my computer.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 12/12/2013 7:50 μμ, ο/η William Osborne έγραψε:
Has anyone had any success using the OmniRig software to interface your rig
to two programs needing access to the rig cat port at the same time, for
example DX4WIN and a Pan_Adaptor programs?  I do not think Dx4Win will
operate with it but the SDR-Radio folks are telling me it will?

Thanks,

William Osborne, K5ZQ

  <mailto:wosborn...@gmail.com> wosborn...@gmail.com

207-205-9565